This family program allows you to sit back and be swept away by a new book each week. Youth Services staff members will read the first few chapters of a book aloud, and then families may finish reading the book.
Each month’s book bundle will be available for pick up at the beginning of the month at both libraries while supplies last. In addition, each book is also available for downloading or streaming on Hoopla and/or Libby.
Tuesdays 11 a.m.
- June 15: “Saving Winslow” by Sharon Creech
- June 22: “The Secret Zoo” by Bryan Chick
- June 29: “The Wild Robot” by Peter Brown
- July 13: “Monster and Boy” by Hannah Barnaby
- July 20: “From the Desk of Zoe Washington” by Janae Marks
- July 27: “Emmy and the Incredible Shrinking Rat” by Lynne Jonell
- Aug. 3: “Monsters and Mold” by Asia Citro
We're sorry, the June Read With Friends bundles are gone
July bundles will be available Thursday, July 1, while supplies last
August bundles will be available Monday, Aug. 2, while supplies last